Here are some various fan club newsletters throughout the years, as well as information about them.
The Margo Taylor Newsletters
The infamous Margo Taylor was a fan of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers who made it her personal mission to become the official fan club president. She became the president of the fan club on July 24, 1978, and produced a grand total of one official newsletter before she was let go on March 19 of the next year.
- December 1977 - Newsletter, Issue No. 1 (Unofficial)
- Fall 1978 - Newsleader, Volume 1, Issue 1
I haven't been able to find much information on this January 1980 newsletter. If anyone knows more, they're encouraged to contact us.
Anything That's Rock 'N' Roll
A series of newsletters in the mid-1990s that were produced by Cathy Buffington.
- February 1995 - Anything That’s Rock 'n' Roll, Volume 1, Number 1
- May 1995 - Anything That's Rock 'n' Roll, Volume 1, Number 2
- Fall 1995 - Anything That's Rock 'n' Roll, Volume 1, Number 3
- Summer 1996 - Anything That's Rock 'n' Roll, Volume 2, Number 1
- Spring-Summer 1997 - Anything That's Rock 'n' Roll, Volume 3, Number 1 (Coming soon!)