Hey, Petty people,
Seemed a good enough time as any to start the Weekly Wrap-Ups back up. I'll be posting the weekly newspaper article at the same time. Here's the first one:
"But being the American institution they are, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers can afford to make the rules. Their set, which drew long and hard from the new album, 'Wildflowers,' featured the band with little more than a few candelabras perched behind them and Persian rugs beneath their feet."
Anyways, some news for you:
- Quotes! It's been in place for a while now, but at the bottom of the our main page is a new box featuring quotes from various articles. Still adding them, so keep an eye open for new ones.
- Tour Dates! Been filling out the Tour Dates and Setlists page as well. Along with setlists, it now includes links to reviews of the shows.
- Subject Index! This one's nowhere near ready, and I'm not sure how long it'll take. Similar to an index in a book, it'll list off articles that discuss various subjects. Hopefully it'll fill in a little bit where the site search falls apart.
- Tom Petty and Me! Liberty posted a review of Jon Scott's book Tom Petty and Me. If you haven't checked it out yet, now's a good a time as any.
- Articles! And yes, I've started typing up articles again. I'll stick to the old schedule.
Anyways, that's all the news I've got for now. I'll be back next week with more, assuming I don't do something dumb like putting myself in the hospital.
- Aimee (listening to Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song)